Lubersexual Survival KitApril 1, 2016
Beef Thai NoodlesApril 14, 2016
Measure Bisquick into small container or plastic bag (adjust amount of depending on the size of your pan.) Pour sauce and oil into small containers (I use cut up foodsaver bags), and shred cheese and store in bag.
On the trail:
- Add water to Bisquick and stir to create pliable dough. (Careful not to add too much water)
- Coat the bottom of your pot or pan in olive oil
- Pour the dough into the pan and spread it thin.
- Spread sauce on top of the dough
- Ssprinkle cheese across dough until it’s coated.
- Add any toppings or seasonings you’ve brought along, and then place the lid on the pan.
- Cook pizza on your camp stove for 7-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.